WorkTimer version 2.0.1 (March 7, 2012)
- Fixed some issues with the iPad version.
WorkTimer version 2.0 (February 18, 2012)
- Now a universal app for you iPad folks.
- Now you can back up your data using Dropbox! WorkTimer will automatically sync it's data file to Dropbox whenever it is changed. (Requires a Dropbox account)
- Added the ability to retrieve files off of your device using iTunes.
- You no longer have to email your reports to get a hold of them. Now you can either save them to your device or save them in Dropbox.
- Now if you have a client that you aren't actively working with but yet you still want to keep them around, you can hide them.
- Added help.
- Added the option to only have one active project at a time.
- Moved some things around. Made some things prettier.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Changed the icon.
WorkTimer Lite version 2.0.1 (March 7, 2012)
- Fixed a bug where the app would not run timers in the background.